From Obergurgl towards Gaisbergbrücke bridge, then left on a huge switchback trail leading up to Neder. A level path travels into scenic Gaisbergtal valley. Walking uphill again, past the moraines and glacier snout of Gaisbergferner, you reach the stamp site.
Getting thereObergurgl is located in the western part of Austria in the state TYROL, in a southern side valley of the Inn valley - the ÖTZTAL. For your arrival by car, you can plan the best route from your home town with the route planner online at https://www.google.at/maps
ParkingIn Obergurgl-Hochgurgl the following parking facilities are available:
- Car park Village center Obergurgl (in front of the church on the right, behind the multi-purpose building where the information office is located)
- Parking lot with coin entrance Parking Place entrance - valley station Festkoglbahn, free of charge
- Parking Hochgurglbahn valley station, free of charge - no parking at night
- Parking Top Mountain Crosspoint, free of charge
- Parking Hochgurgl, free of charge (very small parking)
32T 654496 5192763
EquipmentIt is recommended to wear hiking equipment such as outdoor clothing, weather-resistant outdoor clothing, ankle-high mountain boots, wind, rain and sun protection, cap and gloves. It is also important to have sufficient food and a first-aid package, a cell phone and a hiking map.
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.