TUMPEN --> ARMELEN HÜTTE
Distance 7.1 km
Highest point1,753 m
Lowest point925 m
Trailhead of this tour is Tumpen's elementary school. Follow the asphalt road in direction of Grube – turn left into the forest trail leading up to the Tumpen waterfall. Take the trail on the right towards Armelen Hütte as soon as you reach the last junction. The path on the left takes you to Vordere Tumpen Alm or Gehsteig Alm.
Update: November 04, 2021
Tips and hintsMore details about hiking In Ötztal: https://www.oetztal.com/wandern
Getting thereTumpen is located in the western part of Austria in the state TYROL, in a southern side valley of the Inn valley - the ÖTZTAL. For your arrival by car, you can plan the best route from your home town with the route planner online at https://www.google.at/maps
ParkingThe following parking facilities are available in Tumpen:
- Tumpen next to the elementary school
- Tumpen / Lehn-Platzl At the parking place Engelswand climbing garden (payable)
32T 644627 5226353
EquipmentIt is recommended to wear hiking equipment such as breathable and weather-adapted outdoor clothing, ankle-high mountain boots, wind, rain and sun protection, cap and possibly gloves. It is also important to have enough food, as well as a first-aid package, a cell phone and a hiking map.
Basic Equipment for Hiking
- Sturdy, comfortable and waterproof hiking boots or approach shoes
- Layered, moisture wicking clothing
- Hiking socks
- Rucksack (with rain cover)
- Protection against sun, rain and wind (hat, sunscreen, water- and windproof jacket and suitable legwear)
- Hiking poles
- Ample supply of drinking water and snacks
- First aid kit
- Kit para bolhas
- Bivy / survival bag
- Survival blanket
- Pocket knife
- Cell phone
- Navigation equipment / map and compass
- Emergency contact details
- The 'basic' and 'technical' equipment lists are generated based on the selected activity. They are not exhaustive and only serve as suggestions for what you should consider packing.
- For your safety, you should carefully read all instructions on how to properly use and maintain your equipment.
- Please ensure that the equipment you bring complies with local laws and does not include restricted items.
Duration : h
Highest point m
Lowest point m
Push the arrows to change the view