Easy practice cross country slope, for beginners and slightly advanced.
The practice cross country slope in slightly cropped terrain is located at the beginning of the village below the church and is ideal for beginners and slightly advanced.
In the meantime, children can let off steam at the adjacent snow playground.
Cross country lessons are offered by the Vent ski school: www.schischule-vent. com.
No refreshments, drinks and food please take. No seating!
Tips, hints and linksMore details about cross country skiing in Ötztal: https://www.oetztal.com/langlaufen
Getting thereVent is located in the western part of Austria in the state TYROL, in a southern side valley of the Inn valley - the ÖTZTAL. For your arrival by car, you can plan the best route from your home town with the route planner online at https://www.google.at/maps
ParkingIn front of the village and at the valley station from the chair lift (payable)
32T 646176 5191854
Book recommendation by the author
- Cross-country skis - classic or skating skis
- Cross country poles of suitable length
- Cross country boots - precise fit, should give a firm grip and tight-fitting
- Clothing - Functional underwear with long arms and legs, special running tights and tight pants, water repellent and breathable jacket recommended
- Gloves should provide a firm grip and optimal stick guidance
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.