Along the walking route you enjoy breathtaking views of the snow-topped Ötztal mountain world.
Safety informationPlease pay attention to the current weather- & avalanche report: https://www.oetztal.com/de/ & https://lawinen.report/bulletin/latest.
The Ötztal Tourismus team will be happy to inform you personally about the nature of the winter hiking trails.
Oetztal tourism: T +43 5 72 00 100 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Tips and hintsMore details about winter hiking in Ötztal: https://www.oetztal.com/winterwandern
By roadThe car drive to the Ötztal valley. Situated in Tirol, the Ötztal valley set off in southerly direction and is the longest side valley in the Eastern Alps. The journey with the car leads you through the Inntal valley to the entrance of the valley and further on through the valley. Among the toll motorways you can also use the country roads. A route planner will show you the easiest and most convenient way: https://www.google.at/maps.
ParkingThe following parking facilities are available in Gurgl:
- Parking garage (center of Obergurgl), chargeable | € 2,00/hour
- Parking garage - bottom station Festkogl, chargeable | € 2,00/hour
- Parking Hochgurglbahn valley station, free of charge - no parking at night
- Parking Top Mountain Crosspoint, free of charge
- Parking Hochgurgl, free of charge (very small parking)