From Obergurgl to the Beilstein waterfall and further on to the archaeological excavation site. Through high Alpine pasturelands and lichen areas on a slightly rising path, across "Manigenbach" brook, to Küppelealm. Back to Obergurgl on Ramolweg trail.
Tips, hints and linksVillage center Obergurgl - parking behind multi-purpose building
More details about hiking In Ötztal: https://www.oetztal.com/wandern
Getting thereObergurgl is located in the western part of Austria in the state TYROL, in a southern side valley of the Inn valley - the ÖTZTAL. For your arrival by car, you can plan the best route from your home town with the route planner online at https://www.google.at/maps
ParkingIn Obergurgl-Hochgurgl the following parking facilities are available:
- Car park Village center Obergurgl (in front of the church on the right, behind the multi-purpose building where the information office is located)
- Parking lot with coin entrance Parking Place entrance - valley station Festkoglbahn, free of charge
- Parking Hochgurglbahn valley station, free of charge - no parking at night
- Parking Top Mountain Crosspoint, free of charge
- Parking Hochgurgl, free of charge (very small parking)
32T 654496 5192763
For changing the range of view, push the arrows together.