SÖLDEN HOTEL SÖLDERHOF --> Rechenau --> Schmiedhof --> Kaisers --> Schmiedhof --> Rechenau --> SÖLDEN HOTEL SÖLDERHOF
The classic cross-country ski trail Untersölden leads through the hamlet of Rechenau.
You continue using the classic style along the snow-covered meadows through Schmiedhof to Kaisers.
From there you head back to the starting point.
Tips, hints and linksMore details about cross country skiing in Ötztal: https://www.oetztal.com/langlaufen
Getting thereThe drive to the ÖTZTAL. Located in Tyrol, the ÖTZTAL branches off to the south as the longest side valley of the Eastern Alps. Arriving by car leads guests over the Inn Valley to the valley entrance and further along the Ötztal. In addition to the toll motorway can also be used on rural roads. With the route planner, the journey can be quickly and easily determined:
To the route planner: https://www.google.com/maps
ParkingThe following parking facilities are available in Sölden:
- Parking lot Postplatz
- Giggijochbahn + underground garage
- Gaislachkoglbahn + underground garage
All parking is free during the day.
32T 652959 5203941
Author’s map recommendations
- Cross-country skis - classic skis
- Cross country poles of suitable length
- Cross country boots - precise fit, should give a firm grip and tight-fitting
- Clothing - Functional underwear with long arms and legs, special running tights and tight pants, water repellent and breathable jacket recommended
- Gloves should provide a firm grip and optimal stick guidance
Push the arrows to change the view